1. Association of Step Volume and Intensity With All-Cause Mortality in Older Women, I-Min Lee, MBBS, ScD1,2; Eric J. Shiroma, ScD3; Masamitsu Kamada, PhD4, JAMA Intern Med. Published online May 29, 2019. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.0899
2. What 10,000 Steps Will Really Get You, AMANDA MULL, https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/05/10000-steps-rule/590785/
3. Where did 10,000 steps a day come from?, By Cashmere Lashkari, B.Sc., https://www.news-medical.net/health/Where-did-10000-steps-a-day-come-from.aspx
4. Revisiting ’How Many Steps Are Enough?’, CATRINE TUDOR-LOCKE, YOSHIRO HATANO3, ROBERT P. PANGRAZI2, and MINSOO KANG4
5. How Many Steps/Day Are Enough?, Catrine Tudor-LockeDavid R. BassettJr
6. Vincent SD, Pangrazi RP. An examination of the activity patterns of elementary school children. Pediatr Exercise Sci. 2002;14(4): 432–41.